Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st Week Of College - A Blast!

I just started college and it's great! I really love that everyone is around my age and the professors are a delite. I am currently taking three classes for a total of 15 credits for this quater. I may need to hire a tutor for math but, other than that it's working out well. I am still getting use to waking up at 6:00AM.

One thing did happen that was a huge kick in the ass. My laptop crashed! Sad, very sad. However my lovely mom said she will buy me a new one. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is like Superwomen . I really don't know how she does it; works, the worlds best mom, ect.

I miss my babies soooooo mucccccccccch.... I am literally going stir crazy thinking about them. I love those two even though they can be a handlful ... wink wink... Lily....

No comments:

Post a Comment