Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update

I have not wrote for awhile and it's time to give everyone an update. Although I have not been up to much.

Well I did finally decided my major after days and hours of thinking. I am majoring in Criminal Justice. I also found out that I have a loan in default which sucks. I did go to college right after high school and stopped after 6 months. Never go to an online school especially University of Phoenix. They do not test you and throw you into classed. They also act stupid when you ask them for help.

My son and I attended the Seventh Generation Crawl Event. It was awkward because I did not know the beginning of the event would be a jogging stroller exercise. I must have been the only mother not exercising or with a jogging stroller. They did have some great samples and coupons.

Today I took Lily to the Children's Museum and we had a blast. She painted my to wonderful pictures that I have hung above my fire place. I just love my little ones. She also enjoyed the Elmo and Camping exhibits. I did take Chris two days ago. Since we do not have a car it's hard to take both children.

We decorated for Christmas early. Figured I would do it now since people have been starting early these past two years. Maybe I will take pictures and add them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment